Theme

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Two days...

Well, the
Peterson Family Reunion Part One
is over. Two days of super fun. I'll sum it up here ( i wish i had pics... i'll post them later)

Day 1: we
Came over, had lunch, did nothing at all productive, watched Megamind on the big screen out back (with way-too-salty-popcorn, thanks to my dad :P) and slept in our tents. I woke up 5 seconds later and it was light outside!!! WHAT THE HECK?!?! :)

Day 2: we
Woke up and ate cereal, played yard games. Jumped on the tramp. Watched Over the Hedge.
Went on a really pretty hike (Cress Creek... beautiful mountain views!!!) and had a picnic. By then it was already 2 so we headed to grandmas, grabbed the essentials and drove home. Got the mail, and now we're here.

So much fun.. I even befriended Bar! My cousin, not the vicious beast.

No comments:

Post a Comment